Society is facing a growing crisis.
We have forgotten how resilient we are.
So have our children, our schools,
our universities and our workplaces.
We have a solution that is working.
Since January 2018…
have participated in
Schools & educational
institutions have run
Facilitators & teachers
have trained in
What is IHEART?
IHEART – Innate Health Education and Resilience Training – is a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping young people uncover their innate resilience and mental wellbeing.
We go to the source of the misunderstanding that often prevents our children from recognising their in-built wellbeing.
Our results are transformative – and sustainable – offering the missing piece in the mental health and wellbeing puzzle that society wishes to solve.
Our innovative and dynamic preventative educational programme has been tailor-made for working with young people and teachers in schools, youth settings, universities and educational institutions.
Impact & Results
We continue to demonstrate impact through delivery of the IHEART Schools Programme to young people as evidenced by the following recent results.
90 pupils, Year 6:
- 100% noticed a change in themselves post programme
- 99% would recommend the programme to a friend
- 11% to 3% decrease in negative classroom behaviours
192 pupils, Years 6-9:
1 out of 2 are better able to:
- deal with feeling lonely
- deal with being bullied
- deal with problems
- deal with feeling depressed
Social, Emotional & Mental Health School, Year 10:
- 55% reduction in fixed term exclusions
- 59% reduction in days of education lost through exclusion
- 75% are on track/exceeding expected attainment progress