We cannot achieve our vision of a step-change in how young people perceive their mental health and wellbeing with only a small group of people. So we have designed a range of affordable and high impact training programmes for professionals in the field of education, youth work and mental health to share the revolutionary IHEART approach.
All participants are awarded certification as IHEART facilitators upon completion of the training. Facilitators also become members of the IHEART Association, a community of teachers and facilitators sharing the inside-out approach across the UK and beyond. And we take great pride and care in offering all trained facilitators the full support of the IHEART team with curriculum delivery and their own personal and professional development.
IHEART Facilitator Training and Certification*
– 3-day in-depth group training led by Terry Rubenstein (IHEART Founder) and Senior Educational Team, covering all 13 curriculum sessions * Membership to the IHEART Association – a global, professional community of certified IHEART facilitators featuring regular webinars and continued development opportunities * Individual listing on www.iheartprinciples.com as a certified IHEART facilitator
– Professionally designed hard copy curriculum
– Full access to the IHEART Online Resource Portal (IRP) consisting of an extensive array of additional teaching and resource materials, plus marketing support
– Access to specially created animation videos
– Short webinar revision tutorials to guide delivery of each lesson
– Workbooks and supporting materials for delivery
– Access to further training and learning opportunities with the IHEART team
– Acceptance on the Training Programme is subject to an initial interview whereby required to attend the 2-day Pre-training Foundation seminar will be discussed
IHEART Facilitator Training – £1500
Foundation Seminar & IHEART Facilitator Training – £2250