IHEART Facilitator License
In order to receive your IHEART Facilitator License, certification, hard copy curriculum and access to the IRP (IHEART Online Resource Portal), all participants will be required to join the IHEART Association (IHA).
The IHA is a community of trained facilitators who are recognised by IHEART as certified to deliver the curriculum. This constantly expanding peer network of like-minded facilitators and educators also provides the platform for ongoing personal and professional development and learning.
The IHEART Curriculum and Facilitator License can only be accessed through joining the IHA, which ensures you have:
- Access to the IHEART Online Resource Portal (IRP) including all video clips, animation videos, lesson plans, activities and slides
- Full hard copy curriculum and student handbook
- Continued Professional Development opportunities in the form of regular training webinars, tutorial videos and curriculum updates
- Support from Head Office including marketing assistance, business cards, further teaching and resource materials, access to latest research and programme results, and new educational products
- Free access to our online membership
- Individual listing on www.iheartprinciples.com as a certified facilitator (name and region/country they operate in)
- Support and guidance from the IHEART team in engaging with schools and other educational institutions