This is a difficult time, especially for our children and we are here to help.
iheart is responding to the Covid-19 pandemic by offering subsidised one-to-one online sessions for our youth.
Our experienced iheart facilitators will connect with each child. During their 45-minute live session (via Zoom) we will explore any concerns they are struggling with, such as:
- Anxiety, stress and uncertainty regarding the future
- Isolation and feelings of loneliness
- Low self-esteem, low moods and depression
- Addictive behaviour, especially online use and gaming
- Social media
- Leaving school suddenly and other related issues
- Relationships, family conflicts and getting along in confinement
Parents/carers are also invited to join these sessions if desired.
As a non-profit, iheart is doing everything we can to share our resilience programmes to support our youth and their families.
These highly subsidised sessions are reduced to £25 per session. We highly recommend that young people sign up to a mini-bundle of 4 sessions for £100.
If your child or family require a further subsidy, please email us directly