This next level 5-part weekly course is taught by IHEART senior facilitator and trainer, Debbie Fisher, and also features international guest speakers. The course guides you deeper in your learning journey about your innate wellbeing and natural resilience, and is aimed at those who have completed the Foundation Course or who have had an initial introductory learning experience to the Three Principles of Innate Health. In focusing on the practical implications of this transformative understanding of the Mind, you will experience more and more benefits in your everyday life.
This weekly course can be attended in-person at the Innate Health Centre or live online, accessed via zoom. Recordings of each session are made available to all participants.
Our intention is that, by the end of the course, you will:
– Become more comfortable with uncomfortable feelings
– Experience greater harmony and understanding in your relationships
– Learn a new approach to stress and overwhelm
– Feel less worry and anxiety about the future
– Feel more confident and empowered to address the areas of your life you have typically avoided dealing with
The dates for this session this term are:
Thursday 25 Feb ’19 – 20:00 – 21:30
Thursday 04 Mar ’19 – 20:00 – 21:30
Thursday 11 Mar ’19 – 20:00 – 21:30
Thursday 18 Mar ’19 – 20:00 – 21:30
Thursday 25 Mar ’19 – 20:00 – 21:30