North West London
Salary – £23,000-£26,000 per annum
IHEART is a fast-growing mental health charity dedicated to providing ground-breaking resilience and wellbeing education to all young people. We work in Schools, Universities and other educational environments delivering the innovative and impactful IHEART Resilience Programme.
Owing to significant growth, we are now looking for a talented and highly motivated Office Administrator to support IHEART in a number of key areas covering the day-to-day running of our office in North West London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing office correspondence including exercising initiative in responding to day to day mail/emails independently, resolving where possible and re-directing where necessary
- Being a point of contact for visitors
- Managing diaries and scheduling for the IHEART one-to-one programme
- Management and arranging of resource material for all programme delivery and training
- Basic website management and administration including uploading new content, and managing the IHEART online membership
- Basic IT support and administration including setting up new users, database maintenance, and liaising with our external IT supplier
- Facilities management
- General office administration across numerous areas including record-keeping and filing
- Monitoring and maintenance of organisational policies and Charity Commission requirements
- Credit control and management of the aged debt
- Liaising with the Leadership team on a regular basis
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within an administrative role.
- Strong MS Excel skills, along with experience in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Content management systems experience (ideally WordPress) highly desirable
- Previous experience with ACT or similar CRM database is highly desirable
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable in a busy and dynamic office environment and can manage conflicting priorities at the same time
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, happy to “roll your sleeves up” and work as part of the team
The candidate will be successful in this role if he/she is well organised, confident, articulate and flexible in their approach. Furthermore, it is essential to present a professional image when dealing with both internal and external contacts, and to act in a professional manner at all times.
IHEART (Innate Health Education and Resilience Training) was established in 2016 in order to address the growing mental health crisis among young people. Our vision is a future where all young people can access their innate mental wellbeing and potential, empowering them to become resilient adults and contributing members of society.
For more information please look at our website.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com