In April 2020, we hosted 2 full days of highly relevant and insightful online learning via a blend of uplifting presentations from the iheart faculty, interactive workshops for parents, families and educators, moderated panel discussions, and inspirational interviews with special guests and subject matter experts.
Conference topics included:
- Helping your family deal with fear and stress
- Finding wellbeing in the face of deep loss and grief
- Getting along while living on top of each other
- Leaving school suddenly: helping our children navigate this new reality
- Overcoming loneliness whilst in isolation
- Keeping the kids sane during lockdown
- Security in the midst of financial insecurity
- Accessing your inbuilt compass to reconnect with your wellbeing
- What the iheart learning has to offer during a global pandemic
- A single global message for this time: teaching our children about their innate resilience
The first 3 webinars are shared below, if you would like to unlock the rest of them for free please email email@example.com with subject title ‘unlock conference’ and we will send you a code.